quinta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2015

I still want us

Im afraid to give up because I know how much I care about you. I know how much I want the life we talk all the time. I fucking wish to live with you, our dogs and cat.
Live together.
I fucking wish all that, but you know how its so hard for both. You know how time is horrible as well. How it change our mind ans situations. You know we could be different.. at least I think things are different now and we should be giving more for our relationship.
God damn it I love you
Im so afraid of all that tho
I think we should be together now
You know
If we let all go, would you be mine later?
If we notice Thats really were meant to be
would you back to me?
be mine and together for real?
I just want we be together for real.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário