sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

Para ler em breve porque ando muito ocupada nesse exato momento

 No one tells you that love can break you quite like this. No one tells you that love can be torturous.

When I met you, I could tell you would be my next great heartbreak. Your kiss tasted just as strong as the whiskey you drank. We breathed each other in easily like oxygen and became each others every waking moment from first morning text to 1 AM restlessness. We went through the motions and cliches of any normal romance, the I miss you, and anxiousness of losing one another. We were just close enough to love without letting it touch.

I could feel you start to slip. You let go of my hand like a child lets go of their mothers, a slow motion moment that gets replayed again and again to remember. I wish I hadn't let you go. I fell for you like I did when I was a teen, falling on cold concrete only to see my knees bloody and bruised. I enjoyed watching the healing process, how I would recover from a sense of broken and live to tell the tale. I was one for recklessness, knowing the consequences but I did it anyway.

Falling in love is strange, falling in love is madness. It is like being blindfolded with your hand outreached and they're guiding you on a winding road into the unknown. Loving is trusting, trusting them enough not to hurt you, trusting them enough to know that they could... but giving them your heart anyway.

When you go through heartbreak, now that, is something. It leaves a void you can't quite seem to replace no matter how hard you try to. You see the person you loved pull away, slipping past your fingertips like the current... Turbulent, beautiful, and tragic. You see the person you once knew become a stranger again and that is the most awful feeling. But there is beauty behind the madness.

Love is painful. Love can leave you battered and bruised. But with each wound and ding to the heart comes a lesson. That you can endure the suffering, you can sit there on the concrete and watch yourself repair the damage until one day it no longer hurts you.

Love in the wrong hands can break you, in the right hands it can save you. And some love, just wasn't meant for you... With each day comes something new, so live to love another.



texto achado no comentário dessa menina no facebook.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário